Sunday, October 2, 2011

I WANT THAT ON T.V.!!!!


If you have never once watched t.v. and saw something you wanted or someone you wanted to be like then this will waste your time if you read...

Have you ever watched a commercial on t.v. and saw a woman or man better looking than you or in much better shape than you are? Personally, I know I have. When I watch such commercials I sometimes wish I was that guy on t.v. with cut abs or muscular arms or even having what they are using in that commercial. It seems perfect thinking of looking better or having better things. There is no problem with wishing and working for an improvement within yourself, but as of late this subject has gone off the wall and is pointed towards females more than males.

While a girl or woman of any age watches t.v. they see women using things to make themselves look young, skinnier, using make up for skin improvement, etc. At a young age, girls view these people as the people they want to be. In many cases, these girls will eventually do absolutely anything in their power to reach this idea of perfection set before them. I believe it is the way that these enhancement products are advertised to the public as to why these people would do anything to be "perfect."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiih-dEC8Rw

In this commercial, it shows some beautiful woman who apparently lost weight off of a liposuction pill. The commercial shows off areas of her body that every girl and guy wants to see look great (Lets be real). The people sitting on the side of the pool are just throwing out all of these great compliments that would make anybody feel great about themselves. Finally, the commercial makes the pill seem like she just magically lost the weight and it was so easy for the user.

Many women would do anything to look the way that woman looks in the commercial. The way they sell this product is by making people want to lose weight to have the "perfect look" and get all the compliments and all the attention as this lady did. On top of everything, losing the weight by doing nothing at all other than swallowing. The media uses a woman that is found very attractive and showed her off to make their product look irresistible for any consumer to not want. 

3 comments:

  1. Since your main use of this advertising is "weight loss" and you talk about them showing the woman off to make the pill look more irresistable. If they did not show the womans body how else would they try and prove that this lipo pill really works?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They would use an inner tube and deflate it and say that this is your body without the wrinkles. I'm completely kidding, I honestly don't know how they would because the main purpose of the pill is how they make somebody look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So do you think that all these products being sold for "weight loss" are all just women and men trying to make money or do some actually really work? Have you tried any products advertised on television that worked for you for "weight loss"? And If so what?

    ReplyDelete